FIRPTA Withholding Certificate Application


FIRPTA Withholding Certificate Application​ Services:

Applications for FIRPTA Withholding Certificates can get complex if you do not have a firm behind you.

FIRPTA Withholding Certificate Application

The IRS requires the Use Form 8288-B, and the Application for Withholding Certificate for Dispositions by Foreign Persons of U.S. Real Property Interests apply for a withholding certificate under the categories (1), (2), and (3).

Let us guide you and help you through the process.

If you’d like to learn more about our Services please call us to get a Free Consultation, or contact us here.